QR18055 - Finance Assistant l Qatar Airways l Moscow
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Note: you will be required to apply at careers.qatarairways.com
1. Resume / CV
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About your Job:
As the Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring the correct and timely processing of sales reports, collections, and BSP/CASS reports in line with QR policies and Internal Accounting Procedures.
- Timely closing of accounts as per Head Office targets dates
- Identify discrepancies in stock management and subsequent follow up with other section vendors
- Timely responses to merchants service banks on chargeback and subsequent charge back in cases of a charge back.
- Ensure routine activities are timely processed in line with QR financial policies and IAP
- Station finance cell effectively supplement station operations
- Participate in evaluate financial programs and make appropriate recommendations for improvements.
- All receivables are timely collected and recorded in books
- Interaction with sales agent
- All payables are timely paid and verified with updated signed contracts.
To be successful in this role, you will need a relevant Bachelor’s degree combined with a minimum of 2 years of job related accounting experience . 1 year of your experience should have been gained in a similar finance role with exposure to aviation expenditure and revenue accounting. You will need user level experience of an ERP system and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of financial accounting, contracts and local laws and regulations (such as VAT, Tax and Payroll) are required.
Fluency in English (oral and written) is essential for this role.