Brand&Trade Marketing Manager
з/п не указана
International FMCG non-food company expands its staff and looks for Brand&Trade Marketing Manager
- Responsible for the overall business performance of respective BU brands in the Region East (6 countries)
- Tactical Brand management responsibility in line with Global Brand Strategy
- Development of Local brand strategies together with MM and GM
- Track product quality vs. competitors, support GBU in product tests, communicate product superiority to sales teams and partners
- Define price positioning based
- Consumer and trade marketing support - plan and execute activations in the most efficient way
- CM&TM budget management, planning and tracking
- English - Upper Intermediate.
- Experience in trade marketing, marketing - at least 3 years (experience in trade marketing would be an advantage)
- Strong analytical skills to work with market data and competitive landscape
- The Company offers attractive salary and benefits package, as well as good opportunities for career and personal development in a major international company.